We take privacy very seriously. From time to time, our members may receive our email newsletters, which contain valuable information, exclusive promotions and offers. To comply with the highest level of respect for your privacy, you can always opt-out of this type of communication in accordance with Federal Law. If you have concerns about the privacy of your personal information please contact us
- Member listings are available on our website by accessing the Member Directory. This information is published as a member benefit and is provided by individual members. Member verifications are done periodically throughout the year to ensure we have the latest and most updated information. Email addresses are not listed. A company may opt to add their web address, but that is optional and at the request of the members.
- We have a third party relationship with our credit card processing companies and our web development company. Our contract with these companies requires them to comply with Illinois law concerning the safeguarding of personal information, and prohibit them from using personal information except for the purpose of providing processing services or website support services.
- We may share non-personal, non-individual information in aggregate with our vendors and partners who agree to use such information for research purposes only, such as analysis of traffic patterns, sales volume, and other site information.
- Our site contains links to other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site link to other sites, as we do not guarantee that these sites adhere to the same high standards of privacy and security that we uphold. Users should read the privacy statements of each and every web site that collects personally identifiable information.
- Our members have the choice of opting-in to receive exclusive offers, notifications, news and information via email. At any time, you may choose to unsubscribe or opt-out of receiving these exclusive communications. An easy-to-use link and instructions are provided at the bottom of these types of email communication in the event that you choose to unsubscribe. If you do choose to unsubscribe, your email address will be removed from further member communication of all types. You may also contact us to request that your email be removed from our communications lists.
- The email that you provide at check-out is used to send confirmation of your order and when we need to contact a member regarding a problem with their order or registration.
- When you complete an online purchase or register for an event, we may need to collect certain personal information for the purpose of processing your purchase or registration. We do not collect, use or distribute the information you provide when making such a purchase or registering of an event for any other purpose.
- Our site uses IP addresses to analyze trends, administer the servers, track user movement and gather board demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information.
- We use firewalls, data-encryption methods and password-protected data sources to safeguard the confidentiality of your information. To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy and ensure the correct use of personal information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures to reasonably safeguard and secure the information we collect online. If personal information is collected through this Web site, we will encrypt that information before sending it over the Internet to protect your online privacy.
- Our Websites are general-audience websites and are not directed to anyone under the age of thirteen (Children). We do not seek to solicit information from Children. If Children submit information to us and we know that the individuals submitting the information are indeed Children, we will delete the information as soon as we discover it, we will not use the information for any purpose, and we will not disclose the information to third parties. We urge parents and guardians to participate in their Children’s online activities and use parental control or web filtering technology to supervise Children’s access to the Internet.
- Our site and products are changing frequently and we will update our Privacy, Terms & Conditions and Return/Refund policy periodically. Our policy changes are indicated by the date of the entry at the top of this section.