Save on electricity and gas
The Marion Chamber of Commerce and Affordable Gas and Electric have teamed up to offer chamber members this exclusive opportunity to save BIG on their electricity and natural gas bills..
About the Program
This program is projected to save participating chamber members throughout Illinois over $3,000,000 annually!
Program eligibility requirements
- You must be a member of the Marion Chamber of Commerce
- You must be in the Ameren Illinois or ComEd/Nicor Utility Zones
- If you are under contract with another Retail Supplier, it must be set to expire within 6 months
How to start saving
- Complete, sign and return this form (it will allow AGE to enroll you in the Program)
- Include a copy of your electric and/or natural gas bill(s) from within the past three months (this is needed to obtain accurate custom pricing)
- Fax the form to (618) 205-5069 or email the form to ChamberPool@agellc.com
At the conclusion of the open enrollment period, AGE will negotiate a custom chamber-discounted price from our partnered suppliers, execute a contract on your behalf, and send you a Transaction Confirmation with a 3 day recession period. If the Transaction Confirmation is not declined, AGE will officially enroll your accounts in the transaction presented for the length of the term designated on the Transaction Confirmation. If you have any questions about the program, please email Affordable Gas & Electric at email@example.com and a representative will get back to you promptly.